Intrepid is a game about surviving 400 kilometers above Earth, aboard the International Space Station. Players must work together to generate enough life-sustaining resources, all while struggling against the disaster raging around you.
Intrepid is cooperative, strategic, and highly asymmetric - and unlike anything you've played before.
- Assemble your crew?- Pick from 4 asymmetric astronauts, each with a completely unique puzzle to solve - increasing replayability and allowing players of different skill levels to join in.
- Disaster strikes?- Intrepid is a scenario-based game, with multiple disasters to face off against - each impacting the station in their own destructive way.
- Outsmart the odds?- Don't let the dice fool you! Clever thinking is your only chance to survive, balancing short-term pressures with the long-term crisis.
- Manage the station?- Advance the station's capacity to stay ahead of the disaster, but be careful: each new system you build adds to the drain of another resource.
- Work together?- You'll have to work together if you want to survive. Sharing dice, managing resources, and making plans all require teamwork to succeed.
- Try to survive?- To be blunt, this game is hard. Nothing comes easily aboard the ISS, and the disasters... they definitely come out swinging.
Intrepid is a cooperative game for 1-4 players ages 13 and up, and takes around 90 minutes to play.